A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Monday, February 22, 2010

Today is meant to be fun!

Hey all!

I got out of class an hour ago and I have the day to seize! Usually I'm super tired after class and pass out for 9 hours and then do more school work. But not today! The weather is kind of warming up(61 degrees is way better than 28 with snow!)...

Long story short, I'm going thrifting today at Last Chance Thrift Store in Atlanta and there is a 50% sale off of EVERYTHING! Yes, you heard me, EVERYTHING! I always say that I will make it to somebody's half off sale one day but it never ends up happening. I'll post my (hopefully amazing) treasures and finds on what I find. I will also be selling some clothes on Ebay soon, including a dope ass leather jacket and two Cosby sweaters!  Today  I am mainly looking for dresses- colorful,beautifully ugly,plain,etc! I just need more dresses in my closet!  I need more dresses to wear! I used to have alot but they mysteriously have disappeared.I realized I spend way too much time buying skirts and shoes. I need dresses that I can throw on and can look instantly amazing in, so hopefully today is the day! Also a new men dedicated post is coming soon too, I was asked numerous questions recently about men style.

This is my happy stoked let's go thrifting face!


Pictures coming soon!
xo
Lesly

No comments: