A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Monday, April 19, 2010

8 Items for Summer Fun!!!!!!

Items going left to right: Stripe long-sleeve tee forever21.com, Karen Walker Sun Gods sunglasses eyegoodies.com, denim biker jacket gap.com,Camo Turf Cargo Pants forever21.com, Jeffrey Campbell clog wedges freepeople.com, Charlie Platform Clog Jeffrey Campbell freepeople.com, Proenza Schouler PS1 Large Bag lagarconne.com, Boyfriends Fatigue Jacket jcrew.com.


I've been dreaming of including some of these items in my summer wardrobe. Hope you find something you like and would want to buy because I have my eye on those Jeffrey Campbell platform shoes.


Peace & Love LivvyV.

1 comment:

Charlé said...

Love it all. 'Specially that bag. I want to wear this as one complete look including both of the shoe styles. One on each foot.