A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Oh Marc!


Oh man..Im SO IN LOVE with these Marc by Marc Jacobs earrings. They are a dream. So minimalistic and full of perfection. I think I might treat myself to these earrings next week for my birthday. I'm starting to think the solid gold ones are made for me.



Ah! I cant decide! They are all so adorable. Some of my favorite labels are of course, Marc Jacobs, See by Chloe, Alice + Olivia, and Opening Ceremony. I can't control myself sometimes. 


UPDATE! I ended up getting the gold Marc by Marc Jacobs heart studs! They are beautiful and one of my favorite earrings in my jewelry collection!

xoxoxLesly

2 comments:

Faieka said...

the solid gold ones are bangin! get it lady!

LeslyNichel said...

Yea I was leaning more towards the solid gold ones too! I think I might! My bday is in 5 days! uber excited!