A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Street Style Photos coming soon!

Happy Monday!

I've been taking street style photos for the past two weeks. Photos of the kids of Atlanta who look impeccably AMAZING! It's for my Trends and Forecasting class and I couldn't be more excited. I'll upload them sometime next week after the project is due. Stay tuned! I got some great photos! I'll post some of my favorites!

xoxo
Lesly

4 comments:

Bianca Bailey said...

Your blog is awesome. I like admiring street style too. Keep it up!

Akuba said...

Now I remember where I know you from! You were tearing up the racks at TJ Maxx one day so much that I started hitting the racks you hit b/c you were finding some really cute stuff =) How very fitting for your blog to be called "Fashion Scavenger."

PS - I was the girl at PLRG w/ the red blazer and blue/white polka dot shirt trying to recall where I knew you from =)

LeslyNichel said...

thanks Foxy Blanche! I appreciate it!

Akuba, oh my gosh..you have great memory! How long ago was this at Tj Maxx? It sounds like me because I absolutely LOVE TJ Maxx and when I shop, i SHOP! I am in between every rack searching and hunting, and trying on stuff! That PLRG party was amazing and I cannot wait for the other one! We should go to TJ Maxx together soon, I havent been in a while!

GlassesShop said...

Your blog is great.