A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

So I've realized

why my style have been suffering. I no longer have my favorite style icons showing up in the media as often. I have been procrastinating to read new magazines and I havent been around any uniquely fashionable people.

This will all reach an end when I get a second job, so I could spend money on my shopping addictions and for Thanksgiving when I'm in Chicago. It will be great because I'm going see M.i.A. and my sister who are 2 of my favorite style icons.When Christmas break comes around, I'll have more time to paint and get my winter wardrobe under wraps.

I could get my fall style set on campus and off when I'm done doing work for transferring schools and studying. I could also throw in a relaxing shopping day. My style from the last winter has combined with fantasy fashion style- AllBlack or dark vampiric colors,chic,punk with a mix of Audrey Hepburn. In other words, it involves a clashing of the 1980s with the 1940s. I'm trying to get more pieces inspired from the 1940s. I need more black and dark purple. I just need more trips to the thrift store. That's all.

Actually nothing of this has to do with why I have been shopping as often. I need to pay off 2 parking tickets by the end of this week before I have a warrant out for me. Not good! Once I'm done rebelling, My shopping life will be in order.

No comments: