A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Friday, December 14, 2007

Love me long time

I found a dress today at work. It's a Black Pencil Knit Dress with buttons down the middle and some sort of draping/rouching at the waist. It also have a split in the back and its true vintage. It was originally $10 but with the discount, about $7.

Speaking of more Christmas deals, I found a brown stretchy scarf with hints of gold,burgundy and some other neutral colors mixed in there that I absolutely loved.I showed my friend who works at American Apparel the scarf, and he too fell in love with it. He wanted me to buy it for him with my "discount". I told him no because I loved it. He begs," As a Christmas gift?" I say, " Are you still getting me a Christmas gift." He says unbelievably," Yes! you can pick out anything you want, and I'll buy it on the spot for you." I quickly say ok the scarf is yours. Anybody that knows me, knows that I absolutely ADORE American Apparel and that tons of my $$$ goes there. After he said that, my mind wandered off continuosly and graciously thinking what I could possibly get that I want and need . I thought about what has fit me amazingly and pieces I've been eyeing for a while.



It's been a great shopping week!

No comments: