A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Friday, March 28, 2008

Recently

Hey illusionists!

I have been ridiculously spending my money on coffee(and paint) and not enough clothes...I have restricted myself from walking into my favorite stores just so I won't spend any money on clothes....My bank account has been horribly suffering from my growing expenses towards coffee. There is no solution for it. I can't stop buying coffee I'm addicted. I can't cut down my cravings because it is just too darn good. I just need to work and get some money. But I don't plan on doing that until school gets out in May

On a brighter note, I did permit myself to go into the Thrift store to only find men's cardigan vests. Sadly, they did not have any but I did find a cute cream colored Fox cardigan along with a vintage University of Illinois Tank top with neon colors, a turquoise and navy skinny belt and a stretchy deep purple belt with a huge gold buckle. I only spent $8. NICE.

I need to spend my money soon on High Waisted Jeans(Wide Leg and Skinny), high- waist shorts, Men's cardigan vest, and the AA pencil dress. Some like these beauties:



I look forward to buying these shorts and wearing them with a white wife beater and gladiator sandals.



I want these pants to own my life and others.



I wanted more of a solid vest but diffentiated stripes could work.

All of these are on Forever21.com.

No comments: