A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

You're my best friend eBay!

I have been stressing so much over school for the past 2 weeks. Once again, eBay is what I turn to and in return it makes me happy. I'm looking for vintage tees, acid wash, spandex,more rompers, tutus,leotards, more boots and bold dresses. These are the items I will be bidding on soon......Check out these cuties!




I am in absolute awe of these shorts. I saw them in the list and didn't think I would like them once I clicked on them. The more pics I looked at, the more obsessed I became and the more I needed to have these shorts on my body. They are in my size, acid-washed, baggy, and has huge potential of being altered(by moi!)... I need these beauts in my life....the auction ends in about 7 days. 7 long days(sigh)



Question is, Do I really need abother NKOTB shirt? Quite frankly yes. This one is not as cheap as the other one I won on ebay, but it's playful and has potential of being even cuter. It's a size too big for me, so it will be loosely flattering. This would actually be great with the leopard spandex pants below..Hmmm....



Now these I like but I don't love. I have been praying and wishing for leopard print spandex pants for a long time. Now that i have them literally at my tips.. I'm not as excited.... Maybe if the lady agrees to go down on shipping, then I'll buy them. I'm still undecided on whether on not I should or need to bid on these. I have 5 days to think about it.

No comments: