A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

HIGH WAIST

Hi beauts!

My close to year long journey of finding the most perfectly cute high waisted shorts has come to an end. I found them and they are actually in my size! There is no need for me to buy too small high waist shorts just bc I need to have them. Believe me, I was so close to ordering a pair. The almost close to perfect shorts will be in my mailbox soon(I preordered them) and by the looks of it..I'm sure it will be so comfy to wear and ohhh so cute. They have stretch(i may choose to eat fried foods one day), a dark wash( makes me look thinner), and high waisted which also makes me look lean...These are just perfect and I'm pretty sure I'm going to wear them everyday this summer. They will ship out to me on May 7...and I hardly cant wait.




I will probably wear them with wife beaters, tanks and pile on a bunch of vintage gold and colorful necklaces...or maybe just huge earrings.....and on other days I will wear with blousy shirts. Of course I will top them both off with gladiator sandals,wedges or pirate boots.

This has been a good week so far considering I had a HORRIBLE weekend. I got free LARGE coffee from Starbucks yesterday(thats how much I go in there. The employees just hand me out drinks). I had a test today that was spontaneously open book and notes...I'm getting a rental car tommorow and my car has a high possibility of getting fixed.

YAY!

No comments: