A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

WRECK!

Hi guys,

I got into a really bad car wreck yesterday that caused my beautiful 4 runner(in which i named White Chocolate Hersheys) to be towed, window shattered, air bags blasted, and the front to be smashed into its entirety. Even though I am awfully numb and stiff right now, I do admit I looked fabulous in the middle of a busy street. I wore a black dress with batwing sleeves,empire waist, and mid thigh with a seafoam green tank underneath to cover my boobies a bit in the deep v that the dress provided, braided colorful sandals and seafoam green sunglasses.

I will find out tommorow whether my car will be totaled, the price of my ticket, and hear back from my insurance company.

Have a goodnight!

No comments: