A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Friday, June 6, 2008

A few things I bought today...

Today is friday..meaning PAYDAY!...It was so relaxing to shop a bit..I even got a chance to walk around the quarter for a bit. I didn't have a snowball today, but I will be geting some amazing ice cream tonight.




This is the 3rd color in this style from AA that I have. I also have it in Evergreen and in Asphalt. It became my new favorite and also made it so comfortable for my tattoo while healing.



I bought these in black from AA today also. They came in yesterday and usually jeans don't fit me as perfectly as I would like. I tryed them on today and itt fit like a glove. They are so comfy, so stretchy and the side zipper makes it even cuter. The rise hits right at the navel. Pretty cute for my first pair of high waist jeans. Now if only I could add some more high waist shorts to my collection.



I bought this shirt in a size too small and I'm pretty sure it'll stretch out a bit and if not, i don't mind the tightness. I love the classic Transformers, and as everybody should know by now, need to show a little bit of my love for Shia by wearing this shirt. I have a secret obsession with the vintage above the elbow 70s baseball tee style shirts. They are so rare and extremely hard to find. Once I find one, I'm forced to buy it. They're so cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had ANOTHER one of those skirts. It looks like ice cream. I still haven't gotten those AA side zip jeans. It's about time I do.