A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

a little somethin' somethin.

Hey!
I bought this lil' somethin' somethin; from Urban Outfitter's secret sale, which included an additional 20% off of sale items. I knew I needed to take advantage of it. I searched neverending pages of sale items and finally found what I've been looking for the past 2-3 years, ACID WASH! Believe me, I'm ashamed to say I bought a "vintage" piece from UO when I probably could have found it at thrift stores. But trust me, I've searched hundreds of times and they were never my size,or defective, or hideous. I regret a year ago passing up an awesome $5 blue acid wash bomber jacket with over-exaggerated pockets. I still think about it today. Considering I passed up acid wash once, I knew I couldn't pass up an awesome sale that included my future favorite skirt. This skirt is amazing. It's high waist, acid wash, has a split in the back and is so beautiful. And the best thing about it? the 20% off brought my total including shipping to $25.

i promise no more shopping til after tommorow's thrifting and then i'll save some more money, work on my portfolio a bit.

I also love the fact that ebay recommends low bid items that you will most likely like based on what you last searched. Finally!

Here's a pic of my beauty.

No comments: