A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Monday, December 1, 2008

My Christmas wishlist!

Hey!
I'm having trouble deciding on my top things that I want for Christmas. So far there are only 6 things that I truly want right now. I'm sure I'll think of some more soon....at least by tommorow.



Nothing truly puts me more in the Christmas mood than The Sims! I'm having serious withdrawals. I haven't played in almost 2 years. This game is soo addictive. My sister and I always played this game throughout the holidays and ended up playing for about 7-8 hours straight. It's soo much fun and we kept up with all the expansion packs. I've been meaning to get it for my MAC for the longest and I think now is the time. If it was available today at Wal-mart when I went for sewing supplies, I would've bought it. I guess its not meant to be, just yet.



I love this necklace. I'm obsessed.




I've been eyeing these beauties for the past week. I cant decide if I truly want to buy them and what color to get. I love leggings and I love stir ups.. I should get them. By the looks of my completely full cart, vanishing and selling out by the hour, I should get them soon. Navy or Grey?




I've been on a lifelong journey searching for my signature scent. I found a sample of Vera Wang's Princess in Teen Vogue today and decided to truly decide if it "smelled" like me. I rubbed it on my wrist, waited 10 min to see if it killed or soothed my nose. It was soo heavenly. It's so light, so feminine, and so flirty. I think this one will be the closest to my signature scent for now.




Anybody that knows me, knows that I absolutely ADORE boots, especially boots with some hint of grunge. I've been dying for harness boots since earlier this year,maybe earlier than that. I've mentioned it tons of times in my earlier posts. I have a fear that these motorcycle boots would be too heavy to walk in and too hard to be comfy. But I need them. At least before I go to Atlanta.



I would love to find these shoes in a patent red or black...I've seen them but I have no idea what to call them or where to find them...I would love them on my sized 11 feet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was JUST telling someone that Christmas time puts me in the mood to play the Sims. Can we set a date? How's Dec 17 sound

LeslyNichel said...

dec 17 sounds perfect