A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Fake An Attitude



I would like to go on a feather shouldered, low cut/sequin leotard dancing tour with this girl.Seriously....

UPDATE! I found her on twitter and we talked for a little bit through some tweet exchanges! She is super sweet and adorable! Her tweets were part English and part French. Thanks to my middle school teachers and some family members for teaching me some French basics...that I was able to understand it(which reminds me I need to get started on my French lessons via podcasts very soon).Her dream is to go on tour in the U.S. I told her to make it happen because she is amazing and I'm sure she would turn the U.S. out! It really made my day!

No comments: