A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Flying Overseas



With a recommendation from one of my NOLA friends, I checked out this video and artist about 2 months ago. Since then my life has been forever changed! This is one of my favorite songs by Theophilus. Theophilus London is what Kid Cudi wishes he could be. Not only is the cinematography of this video is beautiful but have you seen the styling for this video? Theophilus wears a bright colored Navajo printed button down and buttoned high on his neck, nude colored top hat and trousers cuffed at the ankles!  Who is this kid? I am obsessed and his music is amazing! I have both his albums, which I surprisingly bought on Itunes and did not download illegally. The girl is his video is a model on asos.com and I need her floral printed ruffled crop top in my life! This video is great! It truly shows the love between two people who have been away from each other in a while. I think the lyrics and video is very romantic and sweet, especially coming from a Brooklyn rapper. I wish my life was like this video... running around on the beach in cute outfits,drinking champagne and having a picnic. I can only hope right?

No comments: