A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

RIP Amy

Today is such a SAD day! I hate to hear about this before I have to go into work. I have always been in love with Amy ever since her blown up success in the states. Her music was raw and real...Her music was very close to my heart and has gotten me through some sucky situations. I'm not surprised but I was rooting for her to fight through her struggled and addictions.She was currently working on her new album and I was highly anticipating it. I cannot express how heartbroken I am and I'm still in disbelief about it, really. I dressed up like her for Halloween '08 and I won best costume and impersonation. RIP Amy, you are so cute and sassy, and I love you dearly. Enjoy this video, " In My Bed"..one of my favorite songs and videos by Amy.


xoxo LW

No comments: