A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

My adventure to the Sweet Auburn Farmers Market.

Woke up at 9 am Saturday morning to go to the Sweet Auburn Market with my friend Sydia. We had so much fun walking around, trying out new pastries and burritos from a place that was created in California. We found so many meats we have never seen before(Pig Ears, turkey feet,), pure honey and freshly baked bread. This market had a sit down area with many vendors selling Jamaican, Soul food, Burritos and even Indian food! 

Head in a mountain of bread! I was so excited to be at the market!

My friend, Sydia, liked the sound of this!

Freshly baked cupcakes made by Sweet Auburn Bakery. I left with Pumpkin Tea Bread! It was sooo delicious!

Nothing but fresh, delicious, healthy veggies! I found some new veggies to cook with also!


I've never seen bell peppers that big and healthy before!

Wildflower honey....I was curious about this and what it actually tasted like. Unfortch, I didnt leave with any. I need to google it and find out more.



Black Eyed Peas by the pound!

 I bought some sliced yams for $2 to make some at home.

After a long day, I needed to get some burritos in my system!

I plan on visiting the Decatur Farmers Market soon, which I hear is the best farmers market in Georgia, is ridiculously big(5 times bigger than this one) and has rows and rows of spices. I was looking for spices at the Sweet Auburn and they didn't have any, which was a bummer!

xoxo Lesly

3 comments:

Lina said...

Love this post!!! you´re super cute!!

Lina, CYTOBLAST.BLOGSPOT.COM

LeslyNichel said...

Thanks Lina! Much appreciated! I love your blog also! I will save it into my favorites! Where are you from?

xoxoLesly

Faieka said...

those cupcakes look delish!