A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Whenever I move to Mexico City, this is what I would wear for days.

I went home to New Orleans this past weekend and had the time of my life! More importantly, I did some shopping that I shouldn't have been. Luckily, I went to "look around" because I found so much stuff that has been missing from my life and from my closet.  I bought this cute American Rag Maxi Dress and I COULD NOT wait to wear it! I am so excited about it in fact, that I am even showing you photos of it with use of my blurry Macbook Pro Camera. This dress is a perfect summer dress but also transitions well into fall. I can put this on with a navy blazer, leather jacket, combat boots, wedges, oxfords, really anything! This is probably my new favorite thing in my closet. 


Don't mind my messy room. 
One shouldered, comfortable, colorful yet muted. I think this dress is great. 
Dress: American Rag, Belt: Flea market find, Watch: Betsey Johnson

Obviously I love floral.
xoxo Lesly

4 comments:

Faieka said...

it's a very lovely dress! and yes you're right it transforms well into fall!
xxo

LeslyNichel said...

Thanks girl! I appreciate it! I'm trying to post more photos of my daily outfits but its hard to do with only your computer or a 3ft tall tripod(Im5'9) =/

Faieka said...

I know what you mean, it's quite frustrating sometimes... have a great week lesly

LeslyNichel said...

Thanks girl! You too!