A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Monday, January 7, 2008

ouch!

Sorry guys I haven't been blogging. For some strange reason, the Urban Outfitters website, and only Urban, does not come on my laptop. I've tried numerous times everyday for the last 2 weeks and it just does not work. It works perfectly fine on other computers, just not mine anymore. I don't know what happened. I'm going to keep trying until it works, hopefully soon.

For some other news, I'm going to start up my Ebay store again,selling some of my vintage finds. I'll keep you guys updated with that. Also, I have a phone interview tommorow with one of my prospective colleges in NY.Wish me Luck! Also don't worry, I will write more blogs,so you guys will get your fix on accessories,trends, emailed questions, advice,etc. I'll start the new blogs tommorow.

I'm not sure if my email pops up on here, but you could email me you guys questions,rants,comments to leslynichel@aim.com. Send me anything you want.

New blog will be up tomorrow for sure, hopefully sometime before my 3 o clock interview. Goodnight guys!

No comments: