A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Sunday, January 27, 2008

What Not to Wear

Why is it that on What Not To Wear, they are always putting people in blazers. I don't know why they are acting like that is the only jacket style in the world. I mean I get it. It is universally flattering on every body type, that does not mean put it on everybody. Instead of showing them to wear mixed prints and patterns, show them how to mix up jackets too. But of course, a jacket that accentuates their nice figure.

Sorry I have not written a fashion blog in a while. I know, I know I promised. School has started, wisdom teeth were taken out, and I'm trying to up my days at the gym. Have any fashion related questions? Email me @ LeslyNichel@aim.com.

No comments: