A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Post-Funeral

My sister and I woke up taking pictures for her Ebay store. It was a nonstop photo-shoot. We needed a break! My mom and uncle just came back from a funeral. They looked very cute and chic. I decided I should take pics of them for my blog. These pictures were taken yesterday.



Here is my mom coming back from a funeral. Kudos mom kudos. You looked great. Nice grey jacket with a pattern, black cotton shirt, a free flowing black skirt, opaque black tights, and black pointy toed sling backs. Simple and chic!



I figured since I was taking so many pictures of my mom and my uncle, my sister and I should also take one. Please excuse my attire. I had just woke up and threw something on when my uncle knocked on the door. My sister looked great also. She made that shirt from this vintage fabric my aunt gave her. High waisted jeans and DIY shoes. I'm wearing a grey deep v neck, with a strapless black shirt, cigarette pants and black velvet wedges.



Last but not least, My mom and uncle after the funeral. He dresses it up classic chic. White button down dress shirt, black trousers, and black oxfords.

Hope everybody had a great weekend. Im going thrifting Tuesday and I'm going to definately take pictures of my finds. I promise this time!

No comments: