A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Friday, January 11, 2008

Where can I get a skinny tie?

Hey guys! I was sent an email asking, "Where can I get a skinny tie?"

One, Thank you for asking! it made me super happy because I posted a blog few weeks ago for New Years showing that skinny ties would look great. Of course, it was worn by none other than Shia Lebeuof. He is so multitalented,driven, gorgeous and stylish.

Any department store or tuxedo shop should have skinny ties. If you don't feel like going to the mall to search for them, I found a website that sells them. Its called www.solidcolorneckties.com. There are skinny ties but also different sizes and styles. The skinny ties also come in over 10 different colors including pink, green, yellow,and stripes. It's only $7.95. Beaut!







Have a good weekend!

No comments: