A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Favorite Fashionable Girl of 2009, Zoe Kravitz

Hey All! Happy 2010!

I'm so excited for this year. Usually even numbered years work out for me better than the odds, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed(2009 was kind of wack). If you have been following my blog, you know that I am a HUGE fan of Zoe Kravitz. Yes, the daughter of hot daddy, Lenny and my idol,Lisa Bonet. I have always talked about her in my blogs but wasn't able to back it up with enough great photos of her amazing style. Now that she is the face of Vera Wang's perfume, dumped Ben Foster(who I absolutely ADORE) and started going out with "that guy from MGMT", the world is finally falling in love with her. Meaning, more photos of her style online. Happily, I found
some photos of her with her more adorable" I just woke up and I didn't try too hard, but I did, yet you can't tell" type of style


Zoe Kravitz


Adore.


I want a head wrap like this. I'm not too crazy about the leggings.



Dedication to Clarissa Explains It All and the 90s.



Strolling around NYC,relaxed,simple and cute.




Fashion week. I love! So chic and age appropriate.




Zoe and her hot daddy Thumbs up for both outfits!




Zoe has a way of looking undone and carefree without looking sloppy





Love the boots!




L.A. done right.




my favorite outfit ever! Very Lisa Bonet-ish. Maybe that's why I'm in love with her mom.




Relaxed but great for night time. Lovin' the red lip and exposed shoulder!




Adorable! I love when Zoe gets crazy feminine<3

I wonder if she has a stylist? I hope she doesn't because this seems like her own natural cool carefree style. It pays to be creative! But if she does, KUDOS to her stylist for making her look like herself and not like an overstyled poser


Don't worry I'll post the Worst Fashionable Girl of 2009 on here tomorrow.
xo
Lesly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely return.

LeslyNichel said...

Thank you so much anonymous! I'll try to write more articles and I have a new post coming up soon and please do return. Much appreciated! Thanks for your support! xoxo Lesly