A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Worst Fashionable Girl of 2009, Rihanna

Happy 2010 again guys!

As you all know, Olivia has joined the Fashion Scavenger. Along with me, she will be writing new posts, taking pictures, offering fashion advice and anything else that comes to her mind.  We've known each other for about a year. We worked next door to each other and what else are girls supposed to do but have talks about lame trends, our favorite stylish celebs, fashion magazines and etc. She has traveled the world, is a non conformist and  is truly amazing. Welcome Olivia!

So on to the Worst Fashionable Girl of 2009. It is no one else but Rihanna. Some people may stone me for saying that but I don't care. Rihanna is over-styled and overrated. Sorry Ri Ri, but you need to keep it relaxed,pretend like you didn't try too hard to get dressed in the morning and stop looking for paparazzi. You are always going to trendy places( conveniently everyday), and to the places where you know the paparazzi are hiding and hanging out. You want to be seen and I think with that mentality, you need to find a better stylist. Your stylist obviously hates you. She always puts you in outfits that emphasizes your hips in a bad way. One rule of styling Ri, if you are pear shaped, wear shapes that camouflage the hips, not emphasize them. This means full skirts, high waists, bootcut/ straight legged pants, blazers and defining the tiniest part of you, your waist. It is always a hit and miss with you. Your songs are so bad, they make my ears bleed. I don't know why you are famous, but Rihanna, I'm annoyed with you.


Seriously Ri, where are you going? It looks like you're at a red carpet event. I don't think a Zebra print jumpsuit with tiger cuts is quite appropriate now is it?




Looking through all the horrible pics of you Ri, I realized you are in LOVE with this ugly leather hat. Do me a favor and please stop wearing it. This is really bad styling. Does your stylist not know that a shirt that high on your hip along with a point in the middle will EMPHASIZE YOUR HIPS AND MAKE YOU LOOK BIGGER THAN WHAT YOU ARE.




Was this made during a high school sewing class?




Ri, Please, this is breaking my heart. Really? Really. Be natural, Be yourself. Fine, have a stylist but make sure they are making you look better than you naturally are. Bleached jeans are so unflattering on pear shapes, matter fact on everybody. They will make anybody look bigger, including boys. It draws major attention to your hips. The baggy shirt and pink fringe heels doesn't help either.




Sadly I wish I was kidding when I say all of these photos were taken in 2009. Newspaper pants?




Ri ,you are a beautiful girl. Why you add a bad honey blonde hair piece in and unflattering plum shade on as lipstick is beyond me? This is the WORST outfit I have EVER see you in. You were aged about 20 years with this makeup and honestly you remind me of that aunt  on TV who is always drinking beer and smoking 3 packs a cigarettes a day. I don't even want to talk about that dress.


Ri, I don't mean to dog you but I think it is your right as a human being, singer and "fashion icon" to tell your stylist when YOU think you might look  a little crazy. Come on! You have a voice don't you? Hopefully 2010 will be filled with better styling from you miss. It's hard to win my heart back...

xo
Lesly


No comments: