A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Monday, January 4, 2010

Yo, Its Me. Its Who? The New Girl In Town. LIVVY!!!!!!!!





Hey Girls and Guys, My name is Olivia but most people call me “O” or Livvy , either one is fine by me. I’m going to be a new contributor to Fashion Scavenger helping my girl Lesly keep the blog up and giving you my view point about fashion and its crazy world. A little bit about me: I grew up in New Orleans, went to college in New York City for a few years and I’m finishing at UNO with a degree in History and pre-law. While I was in New York I developed a love for fashion and how people used it to express themselves. To me fashion is something you don't just see on the cover of magazines and on TV, its not about labels, or how well you can walk in those 12inch Alexander McQueen Alien shoes. Its about enjoying what you put on, helping you to express your mood for that day. So what Lesly and I envision for the blog is to give you a view point thats full with honesty and not to conform to fashion standards. Because I know your thinking that you have had enough of Lady Gaga and Beyonce craziness ( even tho I do like Lady Gaga lol). So show me some love and the blog too. I’ll see you SOON!!!!!!!!!

No comments: