A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Thursday, January 7, 2010



Style Girl of 2009 Zoe Saldana


Hey Everyone. Its me Olivia wishing you a Happy 2010!!!!!


2009 is gone and thats okay, because it was just that a, “OKAY” year. Nothing life

changing but definitely not boring. And, for that reason I’m really looking forward to 2010. I believe that this is my year for expanding my creative side and letting loose. Building up better foundations and tiring down crumbling shacks. This year is about taking risks and watching them pay off. Just like my Zoe Saldana did in 2009. This dancer turn actress was in some of the most talk about films of last year. From Star Trek to Avatar she was all over the map literally. Every red carpet she hit from Japan to London she looked amazing. Never over doing it like most of last year celebrities i.e Beyonce and RiRi. Always sexy without even having to wear skin tight clothing. Playful and city chic in jeans and a blazer. And always the right amount of accessories. Especially when she is with her boyfriend Keith Britton from CSI. Laid back and cool, her style seems effortless on and off the red carpet. Thats why she is my 2009 Style Woman of the Year.




If your going to spend $10,000 who want it to look great. So take hint Beyonce less is more because your 10 grand went to waste at the BET awards.


I know you can't help but to look at her. The dress is so relax but all so sexy.



Uptown Chic with a hint of undone.


This is the big shoulders done right. When you working with so much on top everything else should fitted to the body and simple. Take this hint RiRi and Beyonce and you too Kim.


What do you need with any bling when you got all this great metal work.


Fun and Flirty free. Love this dress!!!

White Hot!!!!!

And even Zoe had competition.........


2009 Style Girl of the Year Runner up....

Then there’s my runner up who give my Style girl of the year competition all year around. Known as the it girl around town and attending every worth while fashion event how could I not put her up here. I like to introduce you to one of the badiest b...tch in the fashion magazine game. Editor-at-large of Pop Magazine Shala Monroque. Seen in posted from Style.com to Whowhatwear.com who has talked about her amazing style. Her outfits are always playful, sophisticated, quirky, and never overly trendy. Just add a fun, carefree, and harding working attitude how can you not love her. Plus being the girlfriend to famously art mogul Larry Gagosian doesn’t hurt. So check her out and her blog http://shala.thepop.com/ if you like what you see.



2009 Style Girl of the Year Runner up...



God just look at her.

Love the head wrap with that dress.

I don't see to many natural beauty but I believe she could bring them out the wood works. Girls take heed and learn.

Love the laid back vibe of this outfit.



Who needs Breakfast at Tiffanys when you have Shala.


And take note you don't have to be "HARD" to hang out with the jungle animals.
Well I have to go brace my for the cold now so later peeps lol. XoXoLivvy












No comments: