A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Fashionable man

Let's keep this fashionable men trend thing up and keep myself from forgetting that this is a male and female friendly blog. Time to cater boys for a while to make up for how many blogs about the girls i made! I wanted to make another fashionable man blog post today. Yesterday was Jaimie Burke. Today let's go for Kanye West. Yes we all know he is great, so fashionable, so cocky, and so talented. I needed to feature him because he does dress amazingly and you will never catch him looking like he just rolled out of bed. He is the accessory king! I'm glad he shows boys that it is ok to accessorize. Accessories can pull an outfit together. He is the only person (in my opinion) that can do it(for now). Lots of men look up to him. He applauds talented hip hop artists, loves fashionable girls, into politics, loves London, sets trends, and is from the north( ok Chicago is midwest). He is my dream boyfriend. Sigh! We love Li' Kanye!







No comments: