A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Something for the menz...

Last night while I was thinking about everything wrong with life, I started to think of my favorite fashionable men. Obvious choice, Shia Labeuof, which is fine but let's take the focus off of him for now. There is Terrence Howard, Pharell, Cool Kids, and then Jaimie Burke. Yes Jaimie! He is lead singer of Bloody Social. He was discovered while performing and ended up landing a job with Calvin Klein as their lead model for the Fall 2007 ads. He has an angelic face, tattoos, piercings, long hair, and beautiful dark eyes.. Just my type of guy! His style is a mix of indie rocker and hippie.









Ok ENOUGH! He is just too hot for words. Please be my boyfriend?

P.S. We need more fashionable cute young boys in this world!

No comments: