A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Teyana Taylor

Teyana Taylor is my new girlfriend. What do I have to do to be like her? I mean seriously! I've always been envious of girls who can pull off the tomboy look. Teyana does it amazingly with hints of femininity. As she says, " I'm so New York, I'm so damn Harlem." She's so young, so cute, and her personality is bigger than life. Though I do hate that I first saw her on My Sweet 16. Instead of asking for a new Corvette, she asked for a gold plated bike.YES! She is also the young protege' of Pharell. It also doesn't help that her song," Traffic Stop" is so deliciously addictive. She has my dream afro and she's 17. She makes me want to move to Harlem tommorow. Loves it! Check her out.








I will be ordering my sewing machine tommorow and buying fabrics! Have a Goodnight!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"she has my dream afro and she's 17"

I know right!