A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Some things I bought in this week!

Payday puts me in an amazing mood, especially since buying tickets for L.A. and Chicago on my own. It feels good. It also feels good when you're in love with some Levi shorts that you magically receive an additional 50% off the sale price.Here are some things i bought this week. I couldnt find the underwear and exact shorts i bought online..but these are pretty close! I broke my heart bamboo earrings yesterday and i needed another pair. I went to the local hair store and got the heart and regular bamboo. I was so tempted to get the doorknockers!



I bought a pair similar to these with satin piping along the bottom and seams. they are so much tighter and has a higher waist.


Yea I had to get another pair.




I wore the yellow/baby blue one 3 days in a row. I love it! and i had to get another.I chose the grass/orchid color scheme instead of the red/pink. I'm starting to rethink it.

Pics courtesy of urban outfitters, american apparel, and some random site on google.

No comments: