A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Impulve buys in the last two days.

Why is it that working for AA puts me more in a compulsive mood than shopping does on a regular day? There is something about working there, being around clothes all day, and seeing other employees buy shit that makes me buy things I've been eyeing. This is not good! I need to control my spending habits a little bit better, especially if I plan on happy shopping on my trip to L.A. and Chicago. I also tryed on the football cropped tee that i wanted in my last blog and let's just say I don't need it. Its not flattering or cute on. I did order the ruffled sheer jersey white shirt and got the black oversized cardigan today. The mocassin purchase is coming up. Hopefully i can get them before it gets cold. I'm also getting the zebra print swimsuit for my upcoming birthday next week. I cannot wait to wear it!

Here's some stuff at work I bought today and yesterday.





\

All pics are from americanapparel.net

No comments: