A fashion, food and music blog for the fashionably conscious or unconscious,open minded, and independent thinkers!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Some things I want to buy this week!

First time ever! 2 blogs in one day! I'm on the roll. I guess I have a lot to talk about...My winter work wardrobe,I'm thinking I would be into more cardigans, bodysuits, colored frames, backseam tights, fringe boots, and more red. I'm definitely getting another pair of backseam tights in navy from AA. I'll be going to L.A.( for the 1st time!) and Chicago next month! I'm pretty excited to do some shopping and see the boys in L.A. I also haven't seen my sister since May, so thats the only reason i'll be in the Chi. More importantly i paid for my plane ticket myself. It makes me proud that I didn't spend it on materialistic things, but instead on an experience. Here are some things I'm craving right now!


I would get this is black, wear it with full skirts, and high waist jeans.




No comments: